Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
At least 5Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- To lead and manage day to day company’s finance & accounting requirements.
- Preparation & submission of monthly, quarterly, yearly financial & accounting reports to the management on time.
- Understand the business model, processes and be able to identify process gaps to improve efficiency.
- Handle a full set of accounts and ensure monthly closing is performed in accordance to the monthly closing checklist and accounting standards.
- Liaise with relevant parties both internal and external to ensure smooth operations of the whole finance department.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and other regulatory requirements including accounting, legal, secretarial and tax matters.
- Able to handle the account of holding company and subsidiary company.