500gm Cream Cheese
170gm Caster Sugar
230gm Whipping Cream
21gm Cake Flour
5gm GH Vanilla Flavour
10gm GH Yam Emulco
1. Preheat the oven 220°C. Line up the 6 inch cake tin. Beat the cream cheese and sugar until creamy.
2. Add in eggs one by one. Sift in cake flour and mix well.
3. Mix in whipping cream.Divide into 2 bowls, one mix with GH Vanilla Flavour and one mix with GH Yam Emulco.
4. Pour the yam mixture into the prepared cake tin, followed by vanilla mixture.
5. Bake for 25 minutes, then change to 240°C for 5 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven, let it completely cool down and keep in the fridge to chill for at least 6 hours. You’re ready to serve!