Job Scope :
- In charge of the management and follow up of export orders: from receipt order from the customer thru invoicing and shipping/dispatching in a timely professional and proactive manner in accordance with the SOP.
- In charge of answering and dealing with all customer queries (orders, sample requests, payments, claims and deliveries/shipping) in deep link with our internal services: administration. production. quality and warehouse.
- To handle customers’ emails promptly in a professional manner without delaying and able to escalate information precisely.
- Contact with our customers daily and deal with the administrative exports/sales documents. Accuracy of handling shipping documents is highly expected.
- Prepare a monthly sales figure report within the given deadline.
- Communicate with technical chefs for any sales activities overseas.
- Work closely with related departments to plan, promote and execute marketing activities such as overseas demonstration and exhibitions to enhance brand awareness.
- Document shipments to ensure that they are in compliance with customs rules and regulations to ensure smooth shipments.
- Achieving export sales target set by the company.
- Establish a strong relationship between the customer and the company.
- Record related expenses for overseas exhibitions and business trip visitation including set up, accommodation and transportation.
- Assist in hotel and air ticket booking for overseas exhibitions / business trips.
- Apply COO and other related government documents as requested by importing countries.
- Any other ad hoc duties and when necessary.
Core Responsibilities :
- Responsible for Sales Budget and growth targets for APAC.
- To manage and guide agents/distributors Green House in those markets.
- Maintain and grow existing Green House product business in respective markets, while venturing Bakery and F&B business opportunities in the above country.
- Ensuring all pricing and margin targets are within Green House guidelines.
- Developing yearly strategy plan and budget for each market, outlining loss and gain, new targets and risk areas.
- Working with the Application and Innovative Center department to identify products and flavours for key customers.
- Prepare and become involved in customer presentations, promoting pro-active concepts as well as for customer requested ideas.
- Ensuring outstanding accounts receivables are kept at a minimum each month and collect prompt payment form identified customers.
- Management of market data, analyze new trends and forecasting, and utilize the results to drive future growth in the flavour market.
- Exploring other business opportunities like contract manufacturing for clients.
- Sourcing new products externally to increase pipelines and revenues.
- Possess at least a certificate in business/marketing/sales or its equivalent.
- Strong industrial bakery, confectionery and pastry knowledge (advantages)
- Experience in shipping/ logistic field.
- Fresh graduates are welcome and/or at least 1-2 years of working experiences in food/bakery field.
- Passion for food and intimate knowledge of ingredients and blends.
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Basic computer skills and usage of Microsoft applications.