Regional Business Development Manager (SEA)
- Responsible for Sales Budget and growth targets for APAC.
- To manage and guide agents/distributors Green House in those markets.
- Maintain and grow existing Green House product business in respective markets, while venturing more Bakery & F&B business opportunities in above country.
- Ensuring all pricing and margin targets are within Green House guidelines.
- Developing yearly strategy plan and budget for each market, outlining loss and gain, new targets and risk areas.
- Working with Application and Creation Department to identify products and flavours for key customers.
- Prepare and become involved in customer presentations, promoting pro-active concepts as well as for customer requested ideas.
- Ensuring outstanding accounts receivables are kept at a minimum each month and collect prompt payment form identified customer.
- Management of market data, analyse new trends and forecasting, and utilise the results to drive future growth in the flavour market.
- Exploring other business opportunities like contract manufacturing for clients.
- Sourcing new products externally to increase pipelines and revenues.
Coordinator Job :
- Coordinator with support team on the Export Logistic, Shipment Planning and Documentations.
- Verify packing list, invoice, B/Lading, Form D and other related shipping docs.
- Liaise with customers and Production on their orders and deliveries.
- Liaise and coordinate with transporters (e.g., shipping agents, freight forwarders, shipping line) on export shipments.
- Liaise with warehouse on inventory control and movements.
- Other ad-hoc administrative and tasks assigned by management.
- Extensive sales experience with minimum 3 years in F&B industry, preferable food ingredient/bakery segment.
- Diploma / Degree in a relevant subject area.
- Proficient in English, Malay & Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Seri Kembangan, Selangor and able to frequent travel within APAC country.
- Able to start work immediately.