Pandan Coconut Emulco & Rose Emulco
Green House x Rasaku: Badak Berendam
250gm Fresh Grated Coconut
200gm Gula Melaka
240gm White Chocolate
1 tsp GH Pandan Coconut Emulco
1 tsp GH Rose Emulco
230gm Rasaku Coconut Milk Asli
16gm Rice Flour
1. Heat up the gula melaka, salt and water together.
2. Add in fresh grated coconut. Mix well.
3. Cook until the grated coconut absorbs all the moisture.
1. Mix the glutinous rice flour and water together. Make into dough.
2. Divide the dough into 2 portions. One is mixed with GH Pandan Coconut emulco and one is mixed with GH Rose Emulco.
3. Divide into 10 gm each and wrap with a tea spoon of coconut filling. Roll into a ball. Reeat for the rest of the dough until finished.
4. Boil the water, add in the ball to cook until it floats. Take out and soak in the cold water. Set aside for later use.
1. Mix the Rasaku Coconut Milk Asli, rice flour and salt together.
2. Boil it until it becomes thick.
3. Pour the sauce onto a bowl and place a few of the cooked balls on it. Enjoy!