Red Velvet Emulco - 30g:
Red Velvet Nutella
Red Velvet Cookies
125gm Unsalted Butter
100gm Brown Sugar
20gm Castor Sugar
1 nos Eggs
200gm Cake Flour
5gm Corn Flour
4gm Baking Powder
150gm Toasted Almond Nibs
1 ½ tbsp GH Red Velvet Emulco
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C. Line up a tray with baking paper.
2. Beat the unsalted butter, brown sugar, castor sugar and salt together until creamy.
3. Mix in eggs and GH Red Velvet Emulco. Mix well.
4. Add in cake flour, corn flour and baking powder and mix until just combined.
5. Measure out 6 grams each dough, coat the dough with toasted almond nibs.
6. Place onto the prepared tray, use the thumb to press a hole at the middle of each dough.
7. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven, pipe the nutella into the hole. Bake for another 7 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and let it cold down. Serve well.