Chocolate Emulco - 30g:
170gm Unsalted Butter
50gm Caster Sugar
100gm Brown Sugar
1 nos Egg
165gm Cake Flour
2gm Baking Soda
180gm Dark Chocolate Coins
8 nos Marshmallow
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line up a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Beat the unsalted butter, caster sugar, brown sugar and salt till creamy.
3. Add in egg and GH Chocolate Emulco; mix until well combined.
4. Add in the cake flour and baking soda, fold well.
5. Last, add in the dark chocolate coins and chopped walnut. Mix well.
6. Measure each dough 100 grams.
7. Flat it and wrap the marshmallow into the dough. Make it a ball.
8. Freeze it for 15 minutes.
9. Bake for 18 minutes. Serve well.