Red Velvet Emulco - 30g:
Red Velvet Sandwich
3 nos Egg Yolk
45gm Cake Flour
3gm Corn Flour
1gm Baking Powder
3 nos Egg White
1gm Cream of Tartar
50gm Caster Sugar
1 tsp GH Red Velvet Emulco
100gm Topping Cream
15 nos Strawberries
1. Preheat the oven at 180°C. Line up the rectangle tray. Mix in oil, water, egg yolk, cake flour, corn flour and baking powder together.
2. Add in GH Red Velvet Emulco and mix well.
3. Whisk the egg white and cream of tartar until forms bubbly and slowly add in the sugar by 3 times and whisk until soft peaks.
4. Fold the meringue into the egg yolk mixture.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared tray.
6. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove the sponge from the tray and let it cool down. Cut into 6 pieces.
7. Whisk the topping cream until stiff. Coat some whipped cream onto the sponge, place 5 nos of strawberries on top of the cream, coat again the cream evenly and finish it with another piece of sponge.
8. Wrap it with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes. Once it sets, cut into half and serve well.