Technical Pastry Chef
Overall Job Objective :
- Responsible for providing technical support to departments in order to facilitate sales and after sales services.
Core Responsibilities :
- Develop concepts for the market using the company’s products and work in close relation with the development team to develop functionalities to complement our product portfolio.
- Responsible in participating in domestic/overseas trade shows/ exhibitions/ roadshows upon request by the company management.
- Coordinate and conduct workshop activities, training programs as well as tailor made sessions for the customers by conducting roadshows/ demo classes.
- Provide technical support to customers and meet customers together with the sales team to achieve the company business objective on product acceptance and approval.
- Work closely with marketing team to produce monthly tutorial videos by using company’s products and marketing activities related on videos
- Candidates must possess a relevant Certificate in Culinary or equivalent.
- Strong industrial bakery, confectionery and pastry knowledge.
- At least 2 years of working experience in bakery field.
- Passion for food and intimate knowledge of ingredients and blends.
- Ability to innovate and create in a commercial environment.
- Willing to travel.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Basic computer skills and usage of Microsoft applications