Brown Sugar Emulco - 1kg:
Browneese Steam Cake
1nos 6 inch square
2 nos Eggs
130gm Castor Sugar
110gm Cake Flour
3gm Baking Soda
63gm Corn Oil
3gm GH Quick Gel
10gm GH Brown Sugar Emulco
250gm Cream Cheese
20gm Icing Sugar
1 nos Eggs
3gm GH Vanilla Flavour
1. Prepare a 6 inch square cake tin, brus the cake tin with oil evenly.
2. Mix the eggs, sugar and GH Quick Gel together until fluffy.
3. Sift in cake flour and baking soda. Mix well.
4. Fold in milk, corn oil and GH Brown Sugar Emulco.
5. Pour half of the cake mixture into the prepared cake tin.
6. Steam at 100°C for 15 minutes.
1. Mix the cream cheese and icing sugar until creamy and soft.
2. Add in eggs and GH Vanilla Flavour; mix well.
3. Pour the cheese mixture onto the steamed brown sugar cake, continue to steam for 10 minutes.
4. Pour the remaining brown sugar mixture and continue steam for another 20 minutes.
5. Serve well.