1 hour 30 mins
100gm Digestive Biscuits
13gm Caster Sugar
47gm Unsalted Butter
500gm Cream Cheese
160gm Caster Sugar
2 nos Eggs
120gm Sour Cream
27gm Cake Flour
9gm GH Vanilla Flavour
30gm Caster Sugar
1. Mash the digestive biscuits until finely. Add in the sugar and mix well.
2. Melt the butter and mix together with the mixture.
3. Put in the mixture and press tightly into the prepared cake tin. Chill it in the chiller for later use.
1. Preheat the oven to 155°C top & 140°C bottom.
2. Beat the cream cheese, sugar and salt until smooth and creamy.
3. Add in eggs, one by one and continue to mix until well combined.
4. Pour in the sour cream and GH Vanilla Flavour; mix well.
5. Sift in the cake flour and mix till well incorporated.
6. Pour the batter onto the base.
7. Steam bake at 155°C top & 140°C bottom for 40 minutes. Change the top temperature to 180°C and bake for another 20 minutes. Switch off the power and leave the cake inside the oven with the door open for about 30 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and let it cool down. Keep the cheesecake inside the chiller at least 6 hours to chill completely.
9. Sprinkle sugar on top of the cheesecake surface. Torch it evenly. Serve well.