1 hour 15 mins
80gm Unsalted Butter
50gm Caster Sugar
2 tsp GH Green Tea Emulco
280gm Bread Flour
10gm Baking Powder
110gm Whipping Cream
100gm Azuki Red Bean
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line up a tray with parchment paper.
2. Sift salt, sugar, bread flour and baking powder into a bowl.
3. Cut the unsalted butter into cubes. Rub the butter into the flour mixture until crumbly.
4. Add in eggs, GH Green Tea Emulco and whipping cream; mix well.
5. Add in Azuki Red Bean and knead well. Fold the dough a few times.
6. Roll the dough about an inch thick and use a 5 cm round cutter to cut out.
7. Place the dough onto the prepared tray and rest for 1 hour.
8. Brush with egg yolk and bake for 15 minutes or until it is golden brown.
9. Serve well while hot.