50gm Mashed Oreo Biscuits
17gm Melted Butter
200gm Cream Cheese
80gm Caster Sugar
2 nos Egg Yolk
8gm Gelatin Powder
100gm Topping Cream
100gm Whipping Cream
1 tsp Vanilla Flavour
½ tsp & ¼ tsp GH Blueberry Emulco
1. Mix the both items together.
2. Place into the prepared mould. Press gently and set it in the chiller.
1. Bloom the gelatin powder with milk.
2. Whisk the topping cream until soft peaks.
3. Whisk the whipping cream until soft peaks.
4. Beat the cream cheese and caster sugar till soft and creamy.
5. Melted the gelatin and poured into the cheese mixture. Mix well.
6. Fold the whipped topping cream and whipping cream into the cheese mixture.
7. Mix in the GH Vanilla Flavour.
8. Divide the cheese mixture into 3 bowls.
9. Add ½ tsp of blueberry emulco into one of the bowls and mix well.
10. Add ¼ tsp of blueberry emulco into another bowl and mix well.
11. Place each cheese mixture into a piping bag. Pipe the darker blueberry mixture into the mould each for 30 grams. Let it chill for 10 minutes.
12. Continue with the lighter blueberry mixture pipe into the mould each layer for 30 grams. Chill again for another 10 minutes. Repeat the same step for vanilla mixture.
13. After that, chill completely for an hour. Remove the mould and decorate with blueberry fruits and mint leaves. Serve well.