Chocolate Emulco & Orange Emulco
Green House x Emma: Christmas Wreath
1 whole cake
Coconut Panna Cotta
150 gm Emma Coconut Cream
48 gm Milk
24 gm Sugar
4 gm Gelatin Powder
12 gm Water
50 gm White Chocolate
50 gm Whipping Cream
3 gm Gelatin Powder
9 gm Water
75 gm Whipping Cream
1 tsp GH Orange Emulco
45 gm Egg Yolk
30 gm Sugar
100 gm Milk
10 gm Gelatin Powder
40 gm Water
160 gm Whipped Cream
100 gm Egg White
20 gm Sugar
1 tsp GH Chocolate Emulco
6 inch 1 pc of Chocolate Chiffon
Chocolate Rocher Coating
375 gm Dark Chocolate
75 gm Coconut Cooking Oil
105 gm Toasted Almond Nibs
AN Orange candied
AN Cinnamon Stick
AN Chocolate Decoration
*AN – Any Numbers
Coconut Panna Cotta
1. Bloom the gelatin powder with water.
2. Heat the coconut cream, milk and sugar until the sugar is dissolved.
3. Melt the gelatin and mix into the coconut mixture.
4. Pour the mixture into a 6 inch cake ring. Let it chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
1. Boil the whipping cream and pour into the white chocolate. Set aside for 1 minutes.
2. Bloom the gelatin powder with water. Melt it.
3. Whip the whipping cream until soft peaks.
4. Mix the white chocolate mixture and melted gelatin together.
5. Fold in the whipped cream.
6. Last, add in GH Orange Emulco.
7. Pour the orange mousse onto the coconut panna cotta. Continue chill for another 30 minutes.
1. Boil the milk. Mix the egg yolk and sugar together. Mix in the hot milk and mix well.
2. Double-boiled the mixture until slightly thick.
3. Bloom the gelatin with water and melt it.
4. Whip the whipping cream until soft peaks.
5. Whisk the egg white and sugar till soft peaks.
6. Mix in the melted gelatin into milk mixture. Fold the whipped cream into the mixture. Follow by folding the meringue into the mixture.
7. Last, mix in GH Chocolate Emulco. Pour the mousse into the mould.
8. Take the orange mousse and chop it the size. Place the mousse into the chocolate mousse.
9. Cover with chocolate mousse and chocolate sponge. And set it in the freezer overnight.
1. Melt the dark chocolate and coconut cooking oil together.
2. Then, mix in the toasted almond nibs.
3. Remove the frozen mousse from the mould. Coat with rocher coating.
Decorate with cinnamon stick, orange candied, rosemary and chocolate decoration. Serve well.