Lychee Sour Plum Layered Cake
32 – 40 minutes
20 nos Egg Yolks
6 nos Eggs
2 tbsp Golden Syrup
1 tbsp Ovalettes
1 tsp Salt
3 tbsp Condensed Milk
1 tbsp GH Lychee Flavour
4 tbsp Double Lion Flavoured Concentrate Asam Masin
120 gm Plain Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1. Preheat oven at 190°C.
2. Beat sugar , egg yolk , emulsifier , salt , golden syrup and condensed milk until light and fluffy.
3. Beat butter till light and fluffy.
4. Mix butter into yolk mixture by batch till nicely mix.
5. Add in flour and baking powder and mix well.
6. Separate the batter into 2 bowls, add in Lychee Flavour & Flavoured Concentrate Asam Masin into one of the bowl.
7. Scoop roughly 4 scoop using spatula and spread across the mold.
8. Bake for 10-14 minutes at 190c preheat oven ( only top heat
9. Repeat the process until all the batter is use up
1. Cut every edges and put on the nice plates.
You’re ready to serve. Enjoy!