Strawberry Cheesecake Wreath
32 – 40 minutes
34gm Plain Flour
1/4tsp Baking Soda
60gm Captain Instant Oatmeal
20gm Dried Cranberry
20gm Almond Nibs
20g Sunflower Seed
350gm Cream Cheese
3tsp Lemon Juice
280gm Whipping Cream
6gm Green House Strawberry Emulco
Captain Strawberry Yogurt Granola
1. Preheat oven at 180°C.
2. Cream butter, sugar and salt until light and fluffy.
3. Add in egg and mix it until well combined.
4. Add in sifted flour and baking sodam mix until 80% mix well then add in all of the dried fruit, nuts and Captain Instant Oatmeal & continues to mix until well combined.
5. Prepare a tray with parchment paper on it.
6. Take the crumbs dough into smaller pieces and scatter around the tray.
7. Bake in a preheated oven for 25-35 minutes until golden brown.
8. Take note that if the crumbs are not baked well, they can be continued to bake by adding 2 minutes each time until they turn golden brown.
1. Pour gelatine over the water and stir well. Put gelatine into the fridge for 5 minutes.
2.Whipped up whipping cream until 60% (soft peak) and leave aside.
3. Cream the cream cheese and sugar together until mixed well. Put on a double boiler for a while to soften the texture of the cream cheese.
4. Put the gelatine on a double boiler till fully melted.
5, Add lemon juice into cream cheese batter to mix well. Then add in gelatine and continue to mix well.
6. Fold in whipped cream until mixed well.
7. Take 300gm from the batter into a new bowl and add in GH Strawberry Emulco to mix. Prepare piping back in a mug or measuring cup. Add in the original flavour cheesecake and strawberry flavour cheesecake alternately to create a marble effect.
9. Cut off the piping bag and pipe into silicon mold. At the end of the mold put the baked oat crumbs on top.
10. Freeze overnight before removing from mold.
11. Decorate with Captain Strawberry Yogurt Granola and some fresh strawberries.