Brown Sugar Emulco - 1kg:
One Bite Cake
Part A: Brown Sugar Custard
25gm Instant Custard Powder
2gm GH Brown Sugar Emulco
Part B: Bahulu
90gm Caster Sugar
68gm Cake Flour
18gm Soda Water
1gm GH Vanilla Flavour Emulco
6gm GH Brown Sugar Emulco/ Pandan Coconut Emulco
1. Mix instant custard powder and milk, stir it well. Pour GH Brown Sugar Emulco and stir until mixed well.
2. Place the brown sugar custard into a piping bag. Set aside for later use.
1. Whisk eggs, sugar and salt until fluffy.
2. Add in cake flour and GH Vanilla Flavour Powder, mix well.
3. Mix in the soda water until well combined.
4. Spray cooking oil and heat the mould for 2 minutes.
5. Pipe the half amount of batter into the prepared mould, then pipe in the custard and repeat to pipe the batter to cover the custard.
6. Bake at 200°C for 12 minutes.Put into the plate/ container, and you’re ready to serve. Enjoy!