Salted Egg Emulco
Salted Egg Serunding Cornflakes Cookies
375 gm Ghee
45gm Salted Egg Emulco
3 nos Egg Yolk
125gm Suji Flour
250gm Corn Flour
AN Mini Cornflakes
AN Spicy Chicken Floss
1. Preheat oven at 170°C.
2. Add in ghee, butter and sugar together until mixed well.
3. Slowly add in the egg yolk, salt and GH Salted Egg Emulco. Mix until well combined.
4. Then, add in all the dry ingredient until mixed well.
5. Knead the dough, then prepare the desired mold. Put each 10gm dough into the mold, press with wooden tart tamper. Fill with spicy chicken floss, cover the top with the dough and topped with mini cornflakes.
6. Bake for 20 minutes. Once it’s done, let it cool down. You are ready to serve, enjoy!