Pistachio Nutella Cookies
64gm Icing Sugar
20gm Milk Powder
16gm Evaporated Milk
2gm Sodium Bicarbonate
38gm GH Pistachio Emulco
1. Preheat oven at 170°C.
2. Beat the margarine, butter and icing sugar together. Mixed well.
3. Add in egg, evaporated milk and GH Pistachio Emulco. Mix it till well combined.
3. Then, add in the icing sugar, milk powder and sodium bicarbonate together. Mix it well.
4. Use the cookie cutter to cut the shape. Then, pipe the nutella in the middle and bake for 15 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and let it cool down.
You are ready to serve. Enjoy!