Vanilla Flavour - 30g:
160gm Caster Sugar
60gm Warm Water
330gm Whipping Cream
50gm Egg Yolk
72gm Caster Sugar
1tsp GH Vanilla Flavour
1. In a saucepan, heat the caster sugar until it is a dark golden brown.
2. Add in the warm water and mix well.
3. Pour the caramel into the glasses. Set aside to cool down.
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C.
2. Heat the whipping cream and milk till the side started to bubble.
3. Mix the eggs, egg yolk, caster sugar and GH Vanilla Flavour together.
4. Pour in the warm mixture into the egg mixture. Mix well. Pour the mixture into the glasses.
5. Cover it with aluminium foil, steambake for 40 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and let it cool. Then, keep it in the fridge for at least 6 hours. Serve well.