Dark Jamaica Flavour
Green House x WONDA: Mocha ‘O’ Berry
6″ 1 whole cake
35gm Milk Powder
3gm Baking Powder
2gm Baking Soda
30gm GH Vanilla Flavour
238gm Dark Chocolate
10gm WONDA Gold Class Instant Coffee powder
258gm Non Dairy Cream
8gm GH Dark Jamaica Flavour
1. Preheat the oven at 150°C.
2. Add sugar, salt, margarine and ovalette together, beat until creamy.
3. Keep scrap the bottom part, mixed well.
4. Slowly add in eggs.
5. Add in flour, milk powder, baking powder and baking soda, then add in GH Vanilla Flavour and water. Mix until well combined.
6. Bake for 40 minutes.
1. Double-boil the non dairy cream and WONDA coffee powder together.
2. Pour the hot coffee mixture into chocolate, mix until well combined.
3. Then, add in butter into the mixture. Mixed well.
1. Cook water and sugar together, then add in GH Dark Jamaica Flavour. Mixed well.
1. Slice the cake into 2 layers. Brush the jamaica syrup on top of the cake.
2. Next, add ganache on each layers, then coat the whole cake and keep in the freezer.
3. Decorate with some fresh strawberries and chocolate toppings as your desired.