Ruby Chocolate Emulco - 1kg:
Ruby Chocolate Donut Cake
150gm Unsalted Butter
70gm Brown Sugar
140gm Cake Flour
20gm Almond Powder
4gm Baking Powder
1 tsp GH Vanilla Flavour
1 tsp GH Chocolate Emulco
400gm White Chocolate
1 tsp GH Ruby Chocolate Emulco
1. Spray oil on the mould.
2. Beat the butter, brown sugar and salt together until creamy.
3. Add in GH Vanilla Flavour and eggs; mix well.
4. Mix in cake flour, almond powder and baking powder.
5. Divide the cake batter into two bowls; one place in the piping bag, another mix with GH Chocolate Emulco and place in the piping bad too.
6. Pipe the cake batter into the mould.
7. Bake at 170°C for 15 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven, let it cool down on the wire rack.
1. Double-boil the white chocolate over a pot.
2. Divide the melted white chocolate into two bowls.
3. One mix with GH Ruby Chocolate Emulco and other let it plain.
4. Take the donut cake to dip in the chocolate and decorate with the sprinkles. Serve well & enjoy!