109 gm Cowa Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
170gm Cake Flour
8gm Baking Powder
1 tbsp GH Ruby Chocolate Emulco
30gm Lemon Juice
180gm Icing Sugar
1. Spray oil on the mould.
2. Mix eggs, sugar and salt together. Double-boil until the sugar is dissolved.
3. Whisk it at high speed and for 5 minutes.
4. Add in the Cowa Organic Virgin Coconut Oil and mix well.
5. Mix in the sour cream.
6. Sift in the cake flour and baking powder, mix well.
7. Last, add in GH Ruby Chocolate Emulco.
8. Pour the cake batter into the prepared mould.
9. Bake at 170°C for 35 minutes.
10. Remove from the oven, let it cool down on the wire rack.
1. Mix the lemon juice and icing sugar together.
2. Pour the icing onto the cooled cake.
3. Decorate with rose petals, chopped pistachio and pumpkin seeds. Enjoy!