Green House x Morris: Kek Batik Coffee Indulgence
1 hour 30 minutes
9 inch square cake tin
Morris Marie Biscuits 360 gm
Unsalted Butter 170 gm
Condensed Milk 140 gm
Milo Powder 50 gm
Cocoa Powder 40 gm
Fresh Milk 120 gm
Cream Cheese 300 gm
Icing Sugar 113 gm
Whipping Cream 300 gm
Gelatin Powder 8 gm
Water 24 gm
GH Coffee Emulco 1 & ½ tbsp
Dark Chocolate 150
Whipping Cream 100
Unsalted Butter 8 gm
1. Crush the marie biscuit into small pieces.
2. Melt the butter and add in condensed milk.
3. Sift in the milo powder and cocoa powder; mix well.
4. Add in milk and continue to cook until thick.
5. Pour the mixture into the marie biscuit and mix until well combined.
6. Place the mixture into prepared square mould.
7. Press evenly and keep in the fridge to set.
1. Bloom the gelatin powder with water; melt it.
2. Beat the cream cheese and icing sugar together until creamy and smooth.
3. Slowly add in whipping cream and mix well.
4. Add in melted gelatin and mix well.
5. Last, add in GH Coffee Emulco and fold well.
6. Pour the mousse onto the kek batik. And chill again in the fridge for 30 minutes.
1. Double boil the dark chocolate, whipping cream and butter until well combined.
2. Pour it onto the mousse and chill for another 30 minutes.
3. Remove from the mould and cut into desired shape. Serve well.